Cherry Berry Salad Recipe
- 2 cups pitted fresh Rainier cherries
- 2 cups pitted fresh dark sweet cherries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup diced apples
Honey Lime Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon each fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon shredded lime peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Makes about 1/3 cup.
Combine fruit. Add Honey Lime Dressing. Refrigerate until serving.
Fresh pineapple or orange may also be added to salad.
Salad, Side Dish, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Quick, Easy, Kid-Friendly